Free Choice Writing

 Check out this amazing writing from Shanaya.



Comments

  1. Well done shanaya. I am really proud of you. Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Amazing Effort Shanaya!Its so cool And ur hand writing is so neat!
    -From Jolin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Shanaya,
    I love your writing it looks so good you have such neat handwriting. She has been very kind to us
    has´nt she

    _ Jaydah / Honors sister

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.