Arnie's House

Hi Kereru,

This is Arnie's house, by Makoto. 🙂

Comments

  1. What a unique house for a unique person Makoto. I bet it would be sunny.
    Mr G

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see Arnie's house has different 'wings' to it Makoto. I like that idea and would imagine it's a slightly smaller version of America's White House, with it's many wings.
    Would the colour of Arnie's house happen to be white by any chance, Makoto?
    Have a great evening.
    Mr W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Makoto
    What a great shape for Arnie's house, it looks really creative. It looks like there is plenty of room to entertain people. Does Arnie have friends over often? Great work Makoto and I look forward to seeing your next post.
    Mrs T

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shape of your house for Arnie Makoto, it is very unique. I think the different wings make it really stand out. The shape is amazing. I wonder how long it would take to build.
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  5. jsnook@wigramprimary.school.nzSeptember 1, 2021 at 11:45 AM

    Hi Makoto.
    Thanks for sharing Arnies amazing house with us.
    I like the shape you have designed.
    Arnie will be very happy with his new wing shape house.
    Keep up the great work you are posting.
    Mrs Snook.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.