Aimee's Donut Cafe







Carrie-Leigh
Sent from my iPhone 11+ 

Comments

  1. Well Well Aimee, I hope you are ready for me to come and check out your bakery. I love your poster and I am very impressed with the different types of bread you have to offer. I am looking forward to being able to hang out with you at lunchtime again, when we are back at school.
    From Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bakery. I really enjoyed your menu. I feel there would be lots that I could eat from there.
    Mr G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Aimee, you have an amazing cafe and everything looks like it is in a great place for customers. I would love to come and try your donuts. Do you sell coffee as well as Mr T loves her coffee. Great work Aimee.
    Mrs T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aimee,
    Please clear the bakery cos I'm coming in and I'm worried all the food items from your extensive menu will be sold before i get there!
    I like your choice of colours as these make your bakery colourful and easy to find.
    Have a great evening.
    Mr W.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.