Aimee's Story







Carrie-Leigh
Sent from my iPhone 11+ 

Comments

  1. Hi again Aimee
    What a great idea to keep the donut as a pet. I love your imagination. Love seeing your smiling face, keep up the great work.
    Mrs T

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool that he kept him as a pet Aimee. That is such a happy ending.
    Mr G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aimee, keeping him as a pet is a really good idea. What tricks could you teach a donut pet?
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aimee,
    I like Arnie's suggestion that they could go to a different bakery. That would solve the problem indeed!
    I'm missing your smile at school Aimee!
    Have a great evening.
    Mr W.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.