Charles did Arnie house using minecraft👏

Comments

  1. What a great home for Arnie. I really like how you have shown us the inside of his house. Do you think he would be happy with his house?
    Mr G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charles, what an awesome home for Arnie I think he will be really comfortable there. How many rooms does his house have in total?
    Mrs T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh Charles you have been busy. I think this is a great MInecraft home for Arnie. I like that your photos give us a tour of the whole house, inside and out. What is your favourite part of Arnie's house?
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  4. jsnook@wigramprimary.school.nzSeptember 1, 2021 at 11:11 AM

    Hi Charles.
    You have made an amazing house for Arnie. You are so clever using Minecraft.
    I enjoyed the tour you gave us of his house.
    Have you included enough room for Arnie to have all his friends come for a sleepover?
    Keep up the great work you are doing. I really enjoy seeing what you post.
    Mrs Snook.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.