Chloe’s donut duo



Comments

  1. Hi Chloe
    What amazing donuts Chloe you have done an amazing job. I love the colours you have used. Is that chocolate sprinkles of top of your donut? Look forward to seeing your next project.
    Mrs T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum Chloe. Love the details including the sprinkles.
    Mr G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chloe, the colours in your donuts is just perfect. They look good enough to eat. I am loving the sprinkles.
    From Petra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chloe,
    I like your title of Donut Duo - nice wee alliteration there, ka pai!
    I guess you've called them a duo cos they are both so colourful and delicious looking that it's too difficult to know which one to order - so, the customer buys them both . . . would I be correct?
    If so, I'd call that clever marketing Chloe.
    Have a great evening.
    Mr W.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.