Emilee's Bakery Kitchen


Comments

  1. Great layout Emilee. I wonder what flavours they would make in this kitchen.
    Mr G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Emilee, you are so clever building an entire kitchen on mind craft! What kind of goodies would you make in your bakery kitchen? I hope you are having a nice day! :)

    Miss Ferguson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emilee
    I love seeing your MInecraft skills. This kitchen is pretty cool. What is your most popular donut flavour?
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emilee,
    I'm super impressed with the size of those ovens in your bakery!
    I would say they're heaps big enough to feed all of Kererū!, I'm also thinking from the large size of the kitchen you have diversified your bakery operation and baking more than just donuts.
    Can you give me an idea of what else I can order from your bakery kitchen for my lunch at Bubble School tomorrow?
    Have a great evening.
    Mr W.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.