Makoto's doughnut poster

Hi Kereru,

Try my All New Chips and Icecream flavour!

Comments

  1. Hi Makoto
    I just love the colours in your donut poster. I think I would be brave enough to try one of your flavoured donuts. Can you please let me know how much they are?
    From Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Makoto
    I love your poster and especially like the sound of your flavours. I would particularly like to try the ice-cream flavoured donut. Great work Makoto, looking forward to your next post.
    Mrs T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chips and Ice cream Makoto? I am not sure if I would enjoy that. Would you recommend it?
    Mr G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Makoto,
    I like chips and I like ice cream, but like Mr G, I'm not sure i would like to mix the two together!
    But I do have to admit, the colours do look rather good.
    Is there any chance you could give me one for free, just so I could trial it first?
    Have a great afternoon.
    Mr W.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.