Olivia's Mini Donuts Poster


Comments

  1. What a great poster Olivia. Fantastic job on including the prices. What donut flavour do you think would be best for me?
    Mr G

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a creative donut poster Olivia - it's very colourful and eye-catching with the donuts around the border as well as in the middle. At 2 dollars each I would like to order all of them, except the mango and mint one cos I think Mr Bing might have taken a nibble out of it!
    Can you please let me know how much these seven donuts will cost altogether. I'd love to have them for my lunch at Bubble School tomorrow, if possible please.
    Have a great evening.
    Mr W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jsnook@wigramprimary.school.nzAugust 31, 2021 at 8:06 PM

    Hi Olivia.
    Wow I love your Donut Poster. You have used lots of great colours and I love that you have put the cost of a donut on your poster. Gee at $2.00 each I think they will sell really fast!
    Can you please let me know when you are ready to sell them, so I can hurry down and get some.
    Mrs Snook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Olivia
    I hope you still have some marshmallow left, I would really like to try that flavour. I love your poster, I especially like how your donuts come out of the page. Keep up the good work.
    Petra

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.