Reine donut house



Hi

Sent on the go with Vodafone

Comments

  1. What a great plan for a donut house. An oil spa and a swimming pool would be a lot of fun. What room to you think Arnie would spend the most time in?
    Mr G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super house plan for Arnie, Reine.
    I really like your idea for a Library in his house cos everyone knows that donuts have a lot of 'down time' and like to read to relax.
    What do you think is Arnie's favourite type of book? I'm picking it could be recipes but then, I could be wrong?
    Have a great evening.
    Mr W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jsnook@wigramprimary.school.nzAugust 31, 2021 at 8:00 PM

    Hi Reine.
    What a super house plan you have created for Arnie.
    Is there a special room you think Arnie would spend most of his time in.
    Keep up the great work you are doing.
    Mrs Snook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Reine
    What a wonderful house for Arnie, and I love the big swimming pool you have at the back of the house. This would be my ideal home. What colour would be his rooms if you painted them? Great work and I look forward to seeing more posts from you.
    Mrs T

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Reine
    I love this picture of Arnie's house. I really like that you have drawn Arnie next to it. I would love to see what colour you would choose to paint this house.
    Petra

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.