Shanaya's Home Learning

Hi everyone I have made an Imovie and a poster hope you enjoy it




Comments

  1. What a great advertisement Shanaya. I especially would like to try the Mango ones. I have never had a mango donut before. Thanks for also sharing the prices. It is important to know how much things cost. It will help me make sure that I have enough money when I to buy them.
    Mr G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great advertising Shanaya, I really like your i-Movie. I would like to try one of each of your donuts, can you please tell me how much it would cost with the Kererū discount?
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Donuts with the kereru discount it $2.50 😁😁

      Delete
  3. Hi Shanaya,
    Very clever marketing - first you entice the customer with lovely drawings & descriptions of each donut. Your next ploy is to show us the video with graphic colours & images to whet our appetite and lure us into wanting to buy multiple donuts with soothing music. Finally, when you have our defences down and ripe for the picking, you offer the reduced price for Kererū!
    How could we possibly resist!
    I'll order one of each for me to have at Bubble School for tomorrow please.
    Do I have to go up to the Landing to collect them?
    Have a great evening.
    Mr W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. jsnook@wigramprimary.school.nzSeptember 1, 2021 at 11:41 AM

    Hi Shanaya.
    You have created an amazing eye catching poster advertising your donuts.
    I love the colours you have used.
    Wow what a super i-Movie you have made. I really like that you have opened at The Landing, nice and close to Wigram Primary. Thanks so much for giving Kereru a discount.
    I will be down quick smart to get my donuts. I am especially looking forward to trying the Mango Donut, as I have never had that flavour!
    Don't let Mr G eat them all, he can be a bit gready when it comes to donuts!
    Mrs Snook.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.