Alizeh's pig face mask

Comments

  1. Hi Alizeh
    Great pig mask. I love that you used the idea of an egg carton to make your nose look like a pig. I love the colour of his eyes. I hope you didn't scare your little brother when you wore the mask.
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alizeh. I can see you spent a lot of time colouring in your mask. It's huge. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very glad you told us who it was Alizeh. Thanks for sharing your mask. Always great to see what people have been doing at home.
    Mr G

    ReplyDelete
  4. jsnook@wigramprimary.school.nzSeptember 7, 2021 at 8:40 PM

    Hi Alizeh.
    What a great looking pig mask. I love the ears and the nose is amazing.
    Thanks for sharing it with us.
    See you at school on Thursday.
    Mrs Snook.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.