Andrew's Egg Drop


 

Comments

  1. Wow, Andrew. That looked really cool. It looks like you made a little cage and a parachute for your egg. What did you make them out of?
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Andrew. Well done on getting it not to crack. I wonder what would happen if you added another egg to the mix?
    Mr G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andrew
    Cool video. I can see that the egg survived, yay! Can you tell us how you made your parachute and what you've used to carry the egg please?
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. jsnook@wigramprimary.school.nzSeptember 7, 2021 at 10:35 AM

    Hi Andrew.
    Wow that was fun to watch. I like that you made a cage for your egg.
    Did you hard boil the egg before adding it to the parachute?
    I hope you were very careful getting up and down from the garage roof?
    Mrs Snook.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Andrew
    I am super impressed that you managed to make your parachute work. I'm even more impressed that you did get on the roof of your shed. Good job.
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Andrew, I liked how you climbed up on your shed and dropped the parachute down.
    How did you keep yourself from falling off the roof.?
    From Akshay at Bubble School

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.