Bella’s story

Kerrie

Comments

  1. What a great day Bella. Spending time with Dad and playing with the sprinkler. It was such a warm day for it.
    Thanks for sharing
    Mr G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bella. It was such a nice day on Sunday., we had our sprinkler under the trampoline too. I love that you included how you fel tin your writing, it makes it more interesting for the reader. What are you going to write about today?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bella
    Great to see your writing on the blog. We have been so lucky with the weather haven't we? That sounds like a fun day on Sunday, my girls even got out their water guns!
    Keep up the great work Bella
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. jsnook@wigramprimary.school.nzSeptember 7, 2021 at 10:51 AM

    Hi Bella.
    It's lovely to see your writing on the Blog.
    I'm glad you had fun with dad on Father's Day.
    We have had some really great weather lately.
    Can't wait to see your next post.
    Mrs Snook.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.