Egg Challenge

Honors egg survives another day.


Comments

  1. Hi Honor
    What did you use to help your egg drop gently? It looks like an umbrella in the photos. Great thinking and I am really pleased your egg survived.
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Honor. What a great idea to protect your egg- it worked for Mary Poppins! Was it hard to get up on Jaydahs' shoulders?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Honor - Fantastic job on protecting your egg. Do you think it would work as well in the wind?
    Mr G

    ReplyDelete
  4. jsnook@wigramprimary.school.nzSeptember 7, 2021 at 8:52 PM

    Hi Honor.
    Wow fantastic job with your design for protecting your egg.
    I'm glad your egg survived.
    See you at school on Thursday.
    Mrs Snook.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.