Kanaad's Paper Plane

 


Comments

  1. Wow Kanaad. What great flight it got. How far did it fly?
    Mr G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video Kanaad, I loved seeing your plane fly.
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  3. jsnook@wigramprimary.school.nzSeptember 7, 2021 at 8:55 PM

    Hi Kanaad.
    Wow i really enjoyed the video of your planes flight.
    Gee 4 metres is a very good effort.
    See you at school on Thursday.
    Mrs Snook.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.