Aria's doughnut






Comments

  1. Hi Aria
    Well done on your doughnut poster for Aria's bakery. I like the price of yours also, very reasonable, I think and it looks really yummy! I especially like how you've done all the words in one colour and the doughnut in this bright blue. It makes it stand out to your customers .
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aria they are so cheap! I would like some of those. Well done on using some contrasting colours. It really makes your doughnut stand out.
    Mr G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I never would have thought of trying a blueberry and watermelon flavoured donut, but it sounds delicious. Great job on your sign and you didn't forget to put the price in. I would love to buy one please.
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aria - I just love blueberries (cos they're great for your brain) and watermelon is one of my favourite foods on hot summer days. Please place an order for me for 5 donuts- I would love to have them for morning tea at Bubble School tomorrow.
    I have to run off for tea now but could you please let me know how much 5 donuts is going to cost me please? I'll have the money ready . . . although, I guess, it'll have to be contactless payment!
    Many thanks Aria.
    Have a great evening.
    Mr W.

    ReplyDelete
  5. jsnook@wigramprimary.school.nzSeptember 2, 2021 at 11:18 AM

    Hi Aria.
    Well done creating your Donut Poster.
    You have done super job making your donut stand out on the poster.
    Your donuts are really cheap. I think i will have to pop down and get some for afternoon tea.
    See you soon.
    Mrs Snook.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.