Arnie’s home by Khizer







Sent from my iPhone

Comments

  1. Hi Khizer
    What a great home for Arnie. Great plan you have done an amazing job. I the coloured parts of your home where the donuts go? Look forward to seeing your next post.
    Mrs T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi khizer, cool house for Arnie.
    What are the dispensers for?
    Austin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. jsnook@wigramprimary.school.nzSeptember 1, 2021 at 11:05 AM

    Hi Khizer.
    I like the house you have created for Arnie. Lots of great colours you have used.
    Have you started at Bubble School today?
    If you have, I hope you have a wonderful day.
    Mrs Snook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Khizer
    This is a fabulous home for Arnie. I love all the colours on the inside, I am sure Arnie will be very comfortable in here. What part of the house would be your favourite part?
    Petra

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.