Arnie’s house and jobs list











Carrie-Leigh
Sent from my iPhone 11+ 

Comments

  1. Aimee you have been busy today!
    What a great list of things that Arnie could do. I especially like cleaner.
    Mr G

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great list of things that Arnie could do, I wish I had someone like Arnie to help me make dinner. I absolutely love your house plans, you have put a lot of thought it this. I think having a room for Arnie's friends is a fabulous idea and the river that runs right around the outside is so cool. His spa and lazy river looks amazing. Which part of Arnie's house is your favourite?
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aimee (again),
    Six things on the list for Arnie to do - I think that's a good number of chores for him cos he still needs time to chill out as a donut, don't you think Aimee?
    I like your house for Arnie, especially the outdoor things like the river, spa pool and hot air balloon.
    He should feel very relaxed there, once, of course, he has finished the chores on your list.
    Have a great evening.
    Mr W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. jsnook@wigramprimary.school.nzSeptember 1, 2021 at 12:04 PM

    Hi Aimee.
    Gosh you have been really busy!
    You have got some good jobs for Arnie to do.
    What part of the house do you think will be Arnie's favourite?
    You are doing some amazing work on you blog, keep it up.
    I can't wait to see what you post next!
    Mrs Snook.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.