Honor's Lemonaide

 


Comments

  1. What a great idea for an afternoon activity. Thanks for reminding us that it is important to have an adult to help cut the lemons.
    Great facial expressions at the end Honor. Did you enjoy it?
    Mr G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Honor (and Jaydah)
    I loved your video on making lemonade. Your instructions were very clear and I could follow along so easily. A great idea to fill your day in and thank you so much for sharing with us. Did you share your lemonade with the rest of your bubble?
    From Petra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Team Honor & Jaydah,
    Great teamwork and a very clear and descriptive instructions on how to make lemonade.
    Your lemonade made me feel rather thirsty and I have just glanced across at my drink which is water and two thin slices of lemon with ice cubes.
    Only problem I see is, I don't really like sugar in my food or drinks, so, if I was to follow your video instructions, but NOT add the sugar, do you think it would still taste okay to drink?
    Looking forward to your opinions on this Team Honor & Jaydah (and anyone else who would like to comment.)
    Have a great evening.
    Mr W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. jsnook@wigramprimary.school.nzSeptember 1, 2021 at 12:36 PM

    Hi Honor (and Jaydah).
    Wow what a great video you have made showing us how to make lemonade.
    You both worked really well together and gave us clear instructions.
    I hope you did the dishes up after you had finished!
    My lemon tree has a few lemons that are ready to pick, so I think I will get them and try your lemonade receipe. I think I will use a little less sugar in my lemonade as I don't like it to sweet!
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Mrs Snook.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.