Jacob's donut menu

Comments

  1. Hi Jacob
    Oh wow, the colours in your poster are amazing, each donut looks like it is coming out of the page right at me. It is making me very very hungry. I would love to order one of each of your donuts, can you please let me know how much that will cost?
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacob
    You have an amazing selection of donuts! I particularly like the way you have put a description underneath each donut. I would come and eat at your donut shop and chose a different one each time. Great work Jacob. I would also like to know how much they are each?
    Mrs T

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a selection Jacob. I really like the descriptions of the donuts. What would you recommend for me?
    Mr G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jacob,
    They look absolutely delicious - so well presented and an individual description for each donut!
    I'm impressed with your art skills, they look very realistic. You have obviously put heaps of time and effort into creating this.
    I'm wondering how much each donut costs and whether it's more cost effective to order multiple donuts?
    Have a great evening.
    Mr W.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.