Mr G's Island

 Welcome to my Island!


Come one and come all! 
Let me tell you why you should come to Mr G's Island!
Firstly who wouldn't want to come and spend some time with the one and only Mr G? 
I am sure you could finish the sentence: Mr G is ......
But if you needed more reasons let me tell you why!


Mr G's Island is located in a remote Island in the Pacific. It is only a short flight from Christchurch flying Mr G's Island Air. The safest airline in the word. You will fly over some of the most spectacular scenery you have ever seen.

Once you arrive on Mr G's Island you will land between two native forests on a pirate Airfield. From there you will see lots of greenery, mountains and sandy beaches. 

From the airfield it is not far to your own pirate cabin on top of a rocky cliff. (see photo above) From here you will get the best view of the island. Its a great place to sit and enjoy your home learning or read your favourite book.

You might wonder what you could do while you are there? You have forests to explore where you will see all different kinds of tropical birds, sandy beaches to build the biggest sandcastles, swim in the warmed ocean or have a few days in Disneyland where there will be no one else there. Ride the rides, eat the churrios (my favourite) and spend time will all your favourite Disney characters. The area above Disneyland has not been explored yet so why don't you explore it for me? Let me know what you have found.

Come for a day or a week. Bring your friends or your family. Everyone is welcome at Mr G's Island

So when will I see you? Hopefully soon!

Disclaimer: Mr G's Island can only hold 10 people at a time. 

Things you will need to bring with you:
  1. Sunscreen
  2. Books
  3. Clothes - including a hat
  4. Camera - to get that photo of Mr G
  5. Beach gear - helps to build the biggest sandcastle or to go snorkeling


Comments

  1. wow so cool Mr G

    Mr g is awesome and you island is very cool

    from sophia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sophia. I really enjoyed creating it.
      Mr G

      Delete
  2. Hey hey Mr G, I would love to come and visit your island, you have sold it to me. I especially like the look of all the birds and would love to learn more about them. Disney land is another one of my favourite things on your island. I will finish you sentence for you:
    Mr G is an amazing teacher!
    From Petra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Petra - You are more than welcome on my island anytime.

      Delete
  3. jsnook@wigramprimary.school.nzAugust 27, 2021 at 12:13 PM

    Hey Mr G.
    Your island looks amazing.
    I would love to visit it. I can see I would have lots of exciting fun exploring your island.
    Wow only 10 people at a time! Gee I'd better book my place straight away, don't want to miss out!
    Must go pack my hat and sunscreen right now!
    See you at the dock ASAP.
    Mrs Snook.

    PS: Should I pack my fishing rod?
    .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally Mrs Snook
      Bring your fishing rod and I will meet you at the dock!

      Delete
  4. I love how you took a picture of yourself and put it on explain everything
    Reply

    Dani.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mr G,
    You are very persuasive Mr G cos I can't wait to get to your island - it sounds so cool.
    I don't like crowds so I'm figuring it would be a great time for me to visit Disneyland whilst there is nobody else there - that way I wouldn't have to queue for rides and activities.
    I'm also keen to explore your unexplored part above Disneyland, but I do get frightened very easily so I'm hoping there's nothing too scary there. Hey, I might even meet Dr Livingstone there . . . I'm presuming!
    I see I would be flying to your island on Mr G's Island Air and I'm just wondering whether you are the pilot as well?
    Mr W.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mr W,
      I could be the pilot if you would like. Yes no lines at Disneyland and I am sure you will be fine to explore the unknown. Maybe you could bring your bike with you to help you get away quickly if you needed?
      Mr G

      Delete
  6. That's amazing island Mr. G!! 🏝️

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are the man Mr G!

    What a cool island. I like how there are flamengos on your island. I have never seen one before but I think they are very cool animals. Your cabin reminds me of a cabin I stayed at. I think the place was called Mt Lyford. It was all made of big logs too. It looks like you are heading to the beach. that's where I would head too. Is that your favourite place to go on the Island?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mr Willaims.
      Thanks for your comment. I think my favourite part of my island is the beach. It's a nice beach to spend time on and the walk to the beach is a lovely bush walk. Yes I know the cabin you are talking about. Mt Lyford is a cool place to go and visit when your not in lockdwon.
      Mr G

      Delete

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.