Wolf in jail

Hello Mr. Gibson:
It's me Emanuel, you might be thinking, how did you make this? Well, it' easy.
Materials: 
1. Cardboard box.
2. Tape.
3. Scissors.
4. Red marker.
5. Pencil.
6. Paper.
7. Cotton buds.
8. Gray color.
9. Some toys with a jail costume.
10. A pig toy.
Wow, that's a lot right? Well, here's how you do it.
First, you cut the sides they use to cover the box. Then by the middle cut the right side. After that, cut the top part of the box where the door is, so you can open the door. Next, you cover it in paper and use the tape to stick it, make the patterns. Then,you start with this brick pattern and the smooth stone pattern and lastly the concrete pattern and color it with the red marker, grab the pencil with more paper and draw 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 so it's like a keypad. And then stick it to the door with tape.  Grab EVEN MORE PAPER to make the wolf so grab your pencil and draw it .  you use the gray marker and color in the wolf. Grab the pig and put him on the roof, grab the other two toys and put them by the side of the door. Finally grab three cotton buds and take the cotton as much as you can. (You know cardboard has these little circle ish thingys inside). Insert the three cotton buds like if they were jail bars. and that's how you make a prison.😅 Hope you enjoyed and thank you for reading, really thanks for that.

Comments

  1. What an amazing Jail for the wolf Emanuel. Thanks for sharing the instructions of how to make it. It looks like it took you a long time. Do you think Mr Wolf will be able to escape?
    Mr G

    ReplyDelete
  2. jsnook@wigramprimary.school.nzSeptember 2, 2021 at 10:57 PM

    Hi Emanuel.
    It's lovely to see your happy smiling face.
    Thanks for sharing your Wolf in Jail. I like that you gave us a detailed list of things to use and described how to go about making it.
    Keep up the great work.
    Mrs Snook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emanuel,
    Well done on your Wolf in Jail creation! I love how you used the cotton buds for the bars and even made a wee keypad! You are so creative and have put so much detail into making it. Thank you for sharing your instructions to make one.
    Aleasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Emanuel
    There's no way the wolf is going to break out of that jail you've made!
    I really like how you have listed the materials you used AND given a detailed outline of each step.
    It's kind of like a cake recipe except it's for creating the jail, wolf and pig. Great idea Eman.
    Have a great day.
    Mr W.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Emanuel what an impressive jail, I do hope it keeps the wolf inside! I really like the way you have listed materials and instructions of how to make your jail. I love the pig on top of the jail. How long did it take you to make it? Did you have any help from anyone else? It is so nice to see your smiling face, hope you have a great day and as it is a lovely day you could get outside for a play.
    Mrs T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs. T. well, it took me about an hour and a half to make it. In total was two hours and a half. It took about an hour to wrte everything. My mum helped me edit.
      It was very hard. We had to plan as well. It took half an hour. It was so hard my mum wanted to help me :)
      and by the way my mum got me some ideas for the prison, like the cotton buds for the jail bars. by :Emanuel

      Delete
  6. I really love this Emanuel
    You are very clever! I love how you thought of cotton buds for the bars on the window of the jail, you’ve really been thinking hard .
    I also love your in-depth description of how you made it and what materials you used .
    It looks like a strong jail and I don’t think the wolf could sneeze his way out of it , do you?
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Petra my mum helped me edit if youre wondering
      by : Emanuel

      Delete
  7. Eman, you have written some very clear instructions and I love that. This is clear enough for anyone to try and make a jail just like yours.. Thank you for sharing.
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.