Reine- paper plane


Hi,


Sent on the go with Vodafone

Comments

  1. Hi Reine
    That looks like a great paper plane. I wonder how far it flies. Can you measure you longest throw?
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Reine,
    I like the look of your plane, especially the aerodynamic look of the tips of the wing where it dips down a bit. I'm guessing that should glide through the air really well and cover a few metres. I'm looking forward to finding out how far it does fly.
    Have. a great day.
    Mr W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Reine
    Thanks for sharing your paper plane. I love the way it looks. How far did it manage to fly?
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interested in seeing how it flies Reine. Let us know.
    Mr G

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Renie
    Well done on making your plane, did you need help? Like Mr G, I would also like to see how it flies.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. jsnook@wigramprimary.school.nzSeptember 7, 2021 at 10:38 AM

    Hi Reine.
    What a super looking paper plane you have created.
    I also would like to see how it flies. Perhaps you could post another video showing us.
    Mrs Snook.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Reine,
    Your paper plane looks cool. How far did it fly in the air?
    From Conor at Bubble School

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.