Skye's Safety Instructions


 

Comments

  1. Hi Skye
    This is a great list of safety ideas for Humpty. I am guessing that you have most of these items because of your skateboarding, am I right?
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas. I think a helmet would be perfect for him to wear.
    Mr G

    ReplyDelete
  3. jsnook@wigramprimary.school.nzSeptember 7, 2021 at 8:02 PM

    Hi Skye.
    Yes I like your list of safety gear for Humpty.
    Do you have all that gear? I guess you do because you would need it for your skateboarding.
    I think a helmet for Humpty is very essential!
    See you at school on Thursday.
    Mrs Snook.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.